إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
الرياض, السعودية تم النشر 2022/06/19 10:32:14 تنتهي 2022-07-09 الرقم المرجعي: JB4535514
- This role is responsible for achieving revenues and asset growth by providing appropriate solutions and value-added services to existing client base and also enhancing the client base by establishing new relationships and acquiring fresh assets from these potential clients and cross selling other BSF Products.
- This role is responsible for building relationships with clients as well as some key customers and provide them with the most appropriate services and solutions. The job aims at addressing the client’s banking needs and providing high standard advices, solutions through core banking products as well as (GMG, SFC).
- Ensures budget achievement on monthly, quarterly, annually basis while evaluating revenue and spreads in order to reach continued profitability
- Determines financial needs of clients and provides them with the most appropriate core banking solutions as well as cross selling products through (GMG, SFC)
- Performs prospecting duties by using personal social circle, other business line contacts, and active referrals from existing satisfied clients
- Maintains existing relationships and continually obtaining clients requirements to provide them with the most appropriate services and solutions
- Daily monitors all operations of clients. Takes prompt actions on maturing deposits and facilities, expiring ID and Cards, delivery of cards, regularization of exceptional transactions, freeze dormant, inactive accounts and obtaining customer consents
- Acquires knowledge on credit operations and all risks involved.
- Acquires information on client’s financial assets and revenues.
- Prepares supporting documentation of client credit application with the credit team. Closely monitors client credit facilities, reacting promptly to any potential discrepancy.
- Maintains proper legal files. Documents all communications with clients through call memos. Promptly obtains any documentary requirements from clients. Complies with approved policies and procedures of BSF,SAMA and CMA.
- Takes part in monitoring and training Relationship Officers on product knowledge and procedures to optimize their capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or Economical related courses
- 3-4 years of experience in financial institutions, Elite or Wealth clients’ areas
- High level of exposure in general banking operations and services
- Excellent Communications, listening and negotiating skills
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management
- Knowledge of Financial Instruments
- Good knowledge of Law and Government
- Good knowledge of Sharia Compliant Investments
- English literate