Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
We are looking for an energetic Technical Lead who has strong technology experience and experience in working in cloud-based, continuous deployment-type environments. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Deployment and working alongside our multi-functional mission teams to support delivery.
You will work as part of multi-functional teams to be the first point of contact to resolve technology issues, either by working with the Engineering team or trouble shooting. You understand enough about technology to be able to roll up your sleeves and help. You are an amazing team player with a strong technology skill set that enables you to grasp new concepts readily and help bridge the gap between technology and other functional areas.
- Strong technology understanding with a keen desire to deepen knowledge and learn new capabilities. Ideally experience with infrastructure is preferable.
- Ability to speak across both product, business and engineering and development teams.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with one or more of AWS, GCP, Azure
- An appreciation and understanding of cyber security best practice
- Agile/iterative software development experience
- An understanding of product-focussed software development i.e. principals such as minimum viable product
- Micro-service awareness
- Experience with APIs & integrations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences
- Self-driven, you make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed and always looking for opportunities.
- Agile and nimble in the way that you work and approach problems
- Exceptional team working, fun, high energy with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and outlook will be words that others will have used to describe you.
- You want to get ahead and are hungry to learn.
- Whilst speaking Arabic will take you places here, fluency in English is a must.