Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/02/01 08:14:28 Expires 2021-10-22 Ref: JB4280070
- Excellent knowledge and experience in setting up, monitoring and updating of accounting policies and procedure.
- Ability to work independently in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) environments (preferably Oracle) GL management and closure process.
- GL day-end, month-end and year end process management coupled with accounting related accruals/ provisions/ amortizations/ prepayments.
- Sound knowledge of Treasury Products and related financial controls.
- Set-up, review and monitor internal controls and ongoing discussions with teams across Finance Group
- Work closely and be the key relationship with Internal Audit, Compliance and Risk Management teams for all matters across Finance including implementation of recommendations.
- Support Payments and other processing teams across the bank on controls and procedures
- Ownership for internal accounts reconciliation and rationalization on an ongoing basis
- Business partnership with Business Groups and Head Office functions for product/ business financial controls and procedures.
- Support initiatives within Finance Group on policy, process and efficiency improvements.
- Daily TB, P&L and BS monitoring and control.
- Monitoring Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehouse (DW) environment data and ensure completeness & accuracy of data prior to use Finance Teams
- CA/ CPA/ MBA with 8-12 years of experience
- Banking & Financial Services Industry experience in similar capacity
- Commercial insight and understanding that would support understanding business needs by various stakeholders (Finance Teams/ Business Teams/ Head Office Teams)
- Effective and strong communications – ability to discuss matters with business teams and influence with IFRS/ Financial control point of view
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Role Accounting/Banking/Finance
Employment Status Full time
Employment Type Employee
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Management