Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/06/23 10:01:46 Expires 2022-07-13 Ref: JB4538702
- Assists in the management of a small team providing of an efficient and effective payroll services to BSF Staff and Joint Ventures. Validates and reconciles entries related to HR matters (Salaries, Advances, Loans, Bonuses and Promotions.). The job also serves as a Trainer for “MyLink Self Service” for Kingdom wide BSF Staff, and serves as a back-up whenever is required and assists the HR Admin and Benefits Officer and HR Systems Control Dept Manager in ensuring that the department’s objectives, operational policies and procedures and the payroll plan are accomplished, properly resourced and met.
- Ensures records are maintained to provide confidence that the correct authorisation of payments, accountability and probity of Payroll financial transaction has taken place.
- Approves all the elements entered in the system (Overtime, Monthly Pay Variables, Special Allowance, Salaries, New Hired Staff Information) and process monthly payroll
- Performs as a Trainer for “MyLink Self Service” Kingdom wide for BSF Staff
- Performs as a Principal staff for Joint Venture Payroll system Creation, UAT Test, Joint Venture Self Service
System Behaviour Monitoring:
- Coordinate with ITD for any untoward behaviour of the system
- Ensure that solutions are properly implement to avoid delay in all process.
- Develops a thorough knowledge of all aspects of HR Systems Control Department so that the post holder can seamlessly back-up for the HR Admin and Benefits Officer and HR Systems Control Dept Manager when required.
- Ensures that staff queries are addressed and resolved in a timely manner reflecting the high level of customer service.
- Provides YTD information to Financial Accounting as required, Statistical information in respect of Payroll transactions, assist with ad hoc investigations and reports.
- University graduate with a degree in Behavioral Science or a Commercial discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in the Human Resources field, ideally achieving a full level of professional qualification
- Knowledge of work instructions and procedures relating to the relevant area of HR/Personnel Services activity.
- Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English languages.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant documentation.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant computer packages and reporting systems.
- Planning and Organizational Skills