Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
· This role provides support to Relationship Managers / Officers and /or Unit Head in respect of various operational matters and processing requests from customers. This role does not have a requirement to sell products or services but has a commercial impact in terms of the level of service that is provided to customers.
· Responsible for KYC and documentation requirements
· Coordinating with internal control functions including Compliance, Legal, Risk, Audit, etc.
· Attends to daily transactions including (but not limited to):
o Trade Transactions
o Loan initiation, roll over and settlement
o Deposit initiation, roll over and settlement
o F/X transactions
o Handling the prompt processing of exceptional request for approvals providing justification
· Inter-faces between clients and other operational entities in the Bank for:
o Responses to queries on account statements, daily balances, reversal of charges, etc.
o Resolving (in consultation with concerned RM and Unit Head) submission / regularization of legal documents and securities.
· Account maintenance (opening, closing, update, etc.)
· Ensure prompt response to customer inquiries
· Review, Coordinate, and Process agreements (i.e. ISDA, CSA, GMRA, MRPA, loan agreements, NDAs, etc.)
· Participate in business development activities
- Graduate in Business Management.
- Alternatively, a PDP graduate without any other practical experience.
- Highly customer-centric with a passion to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- A collaborative working style.
- Excellent understanding of the Corporate and Investment banking products/services.
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills.
- Seasoned experience of writing policies and departmental documents in compliance with regulations.
- Excellent computer/email skills (Microsoft word etc.)