Job Posting Status is Cancelled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Co-ordinates and supports the execution of specific, established HR services, processes or activities to ensure that a timely and efficient service is provided to candidates, new hires and hiring managers.
Participates, under guidance, in the development or implementation of HR programs or services, prepares reports or charts and performs analysis on gathered information in one specialized area of HR at a professional level. Track new hires stages.
• Capturing all required data and documents from new hires and candidates.
• Maintain communication with candidates and new joiners.
• Issue medical Referral.
• Check SIMAH and E-List
• Update HRMS.
• Ensure employee file is complete before handing it to Employee Services Department.
• Contribute to on boarding report
• Update on boarding tracker
• Verify new joiner’s original documents
• Issue new joiner badge and activate it
• Issue new joiner medical insurance
• Prepare new hire contract
• Request new joiner PC, telephone and email
• Confirm new joiner location and desk with hiring manager
• Alignment with internal stakeholders
• Work closely with BSF academy and Employer Branding & Employee Engagement team to ensure all new joiners have consistent and pleasant experience.
- Bachelor degree in HR or Business Administration preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of relevant HR Policies and Procedures.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of relevant Labour law and government regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant functions of Oracle HRMS.
Organised and self-starting.