Job Posting Status is Open Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
- Prepare and support building of the budget of Technology and Operations Divisions: Development, Technology Operations, Data Management, Demand, Property and security, Procurement, Banking Operations, and Collection.
- Annual budgeting by communicating with the various teams and gathering the inputs
- Manages the actual spending review alignment and reporting:
- Monthly by preparing actuals vs budget accruals and other records for review.
- Monthly by gathering and preparing the variance analyses report for Tech and Ops Divisions.
- Review the spending request and presentations:
- Conduct review meeting with the with the budget approval requestors
- prepare the spending review meetings and materials:
- Review with the project managers the spending needs in terms of RFP, RFQ.
- Oversee the admin teams in all of Tech and Ops divisions and address any spending issue they face.
- Review the purchase requests, Payment requests, and IC requests
- Support all division heads by conducting the administrational process related to the spending or contracting.
- Obtaining the needed documents form internal entities or vendors.
- Gather the budget needs and consolidate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in: business administration or equivalent field
- Min 2 years in a big scale budgeting control function
- Strong communication skills
- English (advanced skills
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Customer oriented
- Ability to collaborate with teams that are working in different domains
- Strong ability to multi task
- Administration skills.