Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks, in order to support Oracle products and technology to meet business needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
- Analyses business requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Support business day-to-day activities.
- Conduct formal workshops with the business to gather requirements
- Manage data integration and any customized requests.
- Implement the new enhancements to fulfill the business needs.
- Leads the functional design workshops.
- Assist business users in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices
- Support and troubleshooting of the existing Financials modules.
- Ensure the assignments are completed within the agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work is fully documented.
- Understanding of the business requirements and mapping to the business processes with documentations (RD011, Moscow list, Gap analysis and user manuals)
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences or related field
- Maximum 3 years of experience in Oracle EBS Finance modules (GL,FAH,AP,OPM and FA)
- Experience in Oracle EBS R12.1.x or higher.
- Experience in FSG reporting
- Should have experience with standard implementation activities, including requirements gathering solution design, configuration, testing, implementation
- Sound knowledge of technology architecture (Financials Schema) and ability to design high level custom solution using Forms, Reports, PL-SQL, Workflow, Interfaces, Discoverer, XML and FSG reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Standard business process flows in Oracle Financials suite and related modules.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity
- Must have problem solving and conflict management skills to ensure change management issues can be resolve quickly and effectively
- A positive, self-sufficient individual with excellent communication skills, intellect and energy
- Determined to succeed, high energy with humility and a strong personal drive
- A collaborative working style.
- A very strong work ethic and a focus on delivery
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive.