Job Posting Status is Cancelled Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Our COOP program offer senior college students the opportunity to explore Banque Saudi Fransi and learn more about what we do on a daily basis to help our clients succeed.
The diversity in our business functions and culture will help you grow your personal and professional network and develop fundamental, career-building skills.
Who do we seek?
We seek students from many disciplines including Engineering, Business, Computer Science and IT, Finance and Accounting and more.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the below criteria
- Currently enrolled as a senior undergraduate student (not yet graduated)
- Saudi National.
- Minimum GPA 3.0/4 or its equivalent.
- COOP Request Letter issued by your university.
- Copy of your latest transcript.
- Copy of latest CV.
- COOP must be at least 16 weeks in duration.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Problem Solving.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products.
This is a paid COOP Training. Admitted Trainees will receive a monthly stipend.