حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
The Fintech Internship offers senior college students the opportunity to explore Banque Saudi Fransi and learn more about what we do on a daily basis to help our clients succeed. It will provide you opportunities under our Strategy & Digital Group, including working on digital and fintech initiatives within the bank.
The diversity in our business functions and culture will help you grow your personal and professional network and develop fundamental, career-building skills.
Who do we seek?
We seek senior college students with background in: Marketing, Research, Strategy, Digital Marketing, and Graphic Design.
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the below criteria
- Currently enrolled as a senior undergraduate student (not yet graduated)
- Saudi National.
- Minimum GPA 3.0/4 or its equivalent.
- Internship/COOP Request Letter issued by your university.
- Copy of your latest transcript.
- Copy of latest CV.
- Internship/COOP preferred to be at least 16 weeks in duration.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficient in using social media platforms: Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Youtube...etc for effective marketing.
- Proficient in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects
This is a paid COOP Training. Admitted Trainees will receive a monthly stipend.
Dates of Internship
1/06/2020 – 31/12/2020 Dates during this period are flexible
and for a minimum 8 Weeks.
Please note if working restrictions are still in place due to COVID-19 on the start date, this internship will be postponed.